ONE provides monitoring, assessment and remedial action planning for a wide range of workers including industrial, medical, commercial, and construction. The purpose of this is to first and foremost protect your work force while complying with federal, state, and local regulations. Many industries use harmful but effective materials. Monitoring helps ensure they are being used safely.
Our experienced professionals carry the State and Federal certifications needed to perform, oversee, and report on Industrial Hygiene projects, and are typically available on very short timeframes, often on the same day.
We provide our clients with project specific monitoring plans that meet individual project goals. Our clients include industry, hospital systems, commercial property management firms, public housing authorities, banks, and due diligence firms.
Examples of our key services are as follows:
- Paint Monitoring
- Welding Fume Monitoring
- Anesthesia Monitoring
- Sterilization Compound Monitoring
- Legionnaires’ Disease Bacteria (LDB) Sampling
- Dialysis Water Quality Sampling
- Volatile Organic Compound Monitoring
- Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Mold Air Monitoring
- Lead Air Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality
- Carbon Dioxide / Carbon Monoxide
- Temperature / Humidity
- Volatile Organic Compounds & Toxins
- Legionnaires’ Disease Bacteria (LDB) Monitoring
- Post-Sewage Impact Assessment
Reporting of results is displayed in comparison with regulatory limits as well as industry recommended guidelines.