The ONE team has the experience and safety acumen to provide field services for our clients ranging from abandoned sites to large industrial complexes. All members of the ONE Team are OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER trained and are engaged at all levels of the project, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks.
ONE realizes the importance of field work, and the implications of the data that is collected to maintain compliance or meet the objectives of the project. For this reason, ONE dedicates full-time professionals to provide this service for our clients.
A summary of the field services offered by the ONE team is provided below.
- Tank Integrity Testing
- Site Investigation and Characterization
- Soil Vapor Intrusion Investigation
- Soil Boring Installation, Logging, and Sampling
- Groundwater Well Installation, Development, and Abandonment
- Groundwater Monitoring and Sampling
- Surface Water Monitoring and Sampling
- Stormwater Monitoring and Sampling
- Landfill Wastewater and Leachate Monitoring and Sampling
- Air Monitoring and Sampling
- Visual Emissions Evaluations (VEE)
- Remedial Systems Installation
- Remedial System Operations & Maintenance
- Asbestos and Lead Based Paint Surveys
- Moisture and Mold Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Surveys