Construction Progress Monitoring
ONE performs and conducts Construction Progress Monitoring (CPM) for clients undertaking a capital investment project. Our experienced professionals will conduct CPMs to ensure that projects are progressing as reported and to ensure the work is being performed in accordance with the related contracts and agreements.
The service can be scaled to appropriately fit the requirements of the project and can tailored to provide the requisite level of monitoring frequency and reporting detail.
ONE will act as our client’s advocate and accept the responsibility for carrying out the following key components of our CPM service:
- Inspect the level of completion of construction work.
- Survey the condition of the material and workmanship.
- Evaluate the work relative to the conformance of expectations.
- Analyze the project budget and schedule and update the status with each draw.
- Interview the General Contractor or key personnel regarding progress and potential hindrances with project completion.
- Inspect for the presence of stored materials.
- Review payment applications and necessary lien release(s).
- Report the findings in a concise manner including tabulation of percent complete per item and an update of the findings of each aspect of the CPM effort.