Michael “Mike” Luter has been working in chemical manufacturing and environmental services since 1995. He studied at Hampden-Sydney College and Averett University. After leaving school, he worked for BASF in Suffolk, then later worked for a company that is now a competitor before starting his own business, Arrowhead Environmental Services in 2006. His success with Arrowhead enabled him to partner with a small group of individuals to help start ONE Environmental Group in 2009. As one of the company’s original founders and Principals, Mike brought his entrepreneurial spirit and the concept of “ONE” to ONE Environmental Group. This concept represents the fundamental belief that all members of the ONE family have an unprecedented level of commitment to respect, integrity, and service. By standing as “ONE,” we will always succeed.
Born and raised in Zuni, Virginia, Mike uses his business success to give back to military veterans through the Legacy Ranch Tower Shoot, an event of Freedom Hunters, a national organization that facilitates outdoor sportsmen’s experiences. He also contributes to local, family-based and child-oriented charities and organizations.
B.S., Hampden-Sydney College
MBA, Averett University
ONE Environmental Group areas of expertise include:
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), also known as Superfund
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Oil Pollution Act (OPA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Programs
- Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) Programs
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)