ONE provides due diligence services to our clients assessing the environmental, health, and safety risks associated with a transaction. Our team of talented professionals understand the fast pace associated with these deals and works tirelessly to meet these deadlines, with focus on delivering a high-quality and cost-effective work product.
Our due diligence team is comprised of senior management, with the expertise to address complex environmental issues. This integrated team of experts allows our clients to meet their transactional deadlines in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Examples of our key services are as follows:
- Brownfields Programs
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Transaction Screens
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (Phase II ESA)
- NEPA Environmental Assessments
- Property Condition Assessments and Reports (PCA/PCR)
- RAD Physical Condition Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos Inspections and Remediation
- Mold Inspections and Remediation
- Lead Inspections and Remediation
- Radon Inspections and Remediation
Due diligence services are performed in accordance with the appropriate ASTM Standards and other industry specific guidance and regulations.